CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Popcorn & Birthday Parties!!!

So yesterday I started reading the Book of Mormon again from the beginning. I’m going to read two chapters everyday and I will finish by December 31. I’m reading it in English and Spanish. I’m really excited to read the Book of Mormon again from start to finish. We set another baptism date this last week for the 27th of September. So now we have 3 investigators with baptism dates. We have a lot of great investigators! The Lords is really helping us to find the people that he has prepared for us. I just love teaching the gospel and its becoming easier and easier to speak Spanish. I’m trying right now to never speak in English, which is really hard when I’m talking with other people from the states that are speaking in English. I can tell that it’s helping me a lot. It really is amazing how much I already know. The Lord has really helped me a ton. I love you all so much.

Hna Hawkes

This is Hna Nelson and I eating Home made popcorn with dulce de leche, the best thing ever! No one has microwaves here so we had to pop the popcorn ourselves. It was delicious.

It was Hna Nelson's birthday so we threw her a surprise birthday party. It was a wild party with just the four of us.

2 comments:

Carolyn Baggett said...

ahh lil MEG! I'm so glad to see you and your life on your cute blog. how sweet to celebrate the hermanas bday.

Whittney and Ryan said...

Meg! you look like you are doing so good! how long have you been out for now?