CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Moving on to a new area...

So I’m in a new area now. Jesus Maria with Hna Demmre. It was really hard to leave my old area and Hna Manquian, but I’m really excited for my new area and comp. We are white washing this area. That means that there were elders here before and they took out the elders and are putting in sisters. It is hard because both of us don’t know anything about the area. The apartment is really gross, I don’t think the elders ever cleaned, but it’s a really nice apartment.
Well I’m out off time but I love u all very much and I will talk to you next week

Hna Hawakes

3 comments:

Whittney and Ryan said...

sister hawkes! i happy you have a blog i loved looking at your missions picture! you look so good! so i am engaged! me and ryan are getting married August 23 i need you address so i get get you an invitaion! i love you girl! have a great week! love whittney

Carolyn Baggett said...

lil MEG!!!! i remember when I last saw you... in the MTC. i started crying after i saw you because i missed you so much. I LOVE YOU!!!!

KJ and Michelle said...

lil meg with the gimpy leg! I miss you!!! I am glad you are doing well!